Tuesday 30 April 2013

the very begining...

They say the best part to begin any story is the beginning. 

There's a story behind everything…but behind all your stories is always your mother's story..Because hers is where yours begins. So here is where it all begins. Close to quarter a decade ago, my wonderful mother gave birth to a very healthy baby girl. And since then it has been a journey full of interesting surprises.


Beginnings are usually very scary. Am sitting here wondering what to say, what to write, what to leave out and what would really matter. It somehow seems that none of it really makes sense. But I’ve just remembered a quote I read yesterday, “what would you do if you weren’t so afraid” so in this case am changing it to be, what would I write if I weren’t so afraid? Chances are this is what I might have said:

Am normally a shy person but most of my friends would dispute that. That’s because they already know me, and am mostly very talkative. But put me in a new environment and you’d really be surprised. I love Christ and I love life! I believe that the world is a beautiful place. Life is amazing, my life is amazing and though some days I need a little reminder life is always amazing!
For the people who don’t know, my body size and weight does not even come close to my current age. My doctor has told me that its due to high metabolism and since I forgot my biology lessons, if I try to explain it I would say, that my food kind of gets to digested even before it gets to my stomach, so mostly the stomach just does distribution. I might even eat and live by drinking a whole can of cooking oil daily and would never really grow bigger…all I would end up being is just very  unhealthy.

So this journey begins here, a journey of sharing my crazy not so crazy thoughts and as they say a journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. The journey has just begun. Let’s see where the road will lead.



1 comment: